KOPLAYER 1.4 is an Android Emulator which allows you play Android games and apps on a Windows PC. It has huge advantages in performance, stability, compatibility, etc. It’s totally preeminent above traditional Android Emulators and will let you enjoy the fun which can’t get from the cell phone.KOPlayer is a solid, free Android emulator that brings a quality Android playing experience to the Windows platform.
KOPLAYER 1.4 Android Emulator For PC
In comparison to traditional Android emulators, KOPLAYER 1.4 uses cutting-edge kernel technology on x86 architecture, which brings with it superb advantages in performance, stability, and compatibility. With this increase in performance, KOPLAYER 1.4 Emulator allows you to make use of a big screen, smooth operation, and “unlimited” storage options available by using a PC.
The great thing about emulators is that you are able to fully enjoy the experience of Android, without having to own an Android device. With support for the Google Play store, your VM is compatible with all available apps; you can download, install and play any app on Google Play store in KOPlayer. If you want to, you can also manually install apps, as KOPLAYER 1.4 Android Emulator supports .apk files via drag and drop as well.
Key Features Of KOPLAYER 1.4 Android Emulator:
- Free-to-play downloadable content.
- Crisp display options on larger screens.
- Keyboard mapping brings streamlined controls.
- Record and share gameplay.
- Perfectly simulate operation with keyboard and mouse.
- Compatible with all games and APPs of Google Play.
- Adaptive resolution.
KOPLAYER 1.4 Android Emulator System Requirement:-
- Windows XP SP3 Vista 7
- The graphics card supports OpenGL 2.0.
- CPU supports VT-x or AMD-V virtualization，which can be opened in BIOS
- At least 512MB memory.
- At least providing 3GB hard disk space to install KOPLAYER, and sometimes may need 8GB or more.
- The resolution of the system should not be lower than 1024×768.